SAP Devops engineer OTC - Driving Digitalisation Be a key driver on BASF’s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF’s global businesses.
Role specific activities (what is expected of you):
• Management of complex development environments using both internal and external resources.
• Technical design of application enhancements and new applications for BASF Order to Cash processes.
• Development of those application by using state-of-the-art programming methods and ensuring compliance with all relevant BASF guidelines for development.
• Ensures runnable, supportable and stable solutions from a technical point of view .
• Contributes to planning and provides cost estimations for complex projects.
• Supports creation of (functional) Solution Design Documents.
• Supports testing and error correction activities.
Seeking a professional with:
• Bachelor or Master degree required with preference in Information Technology.
• At least 4 years professional experience in SAP in the Sales & Delivery Module or as ABAP programmer.
• Excellent ABAP programming skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent knowledge about SD technical environment.
• Excellent knowledge about SD standard customizing.
• Strong knowledge about SAP script technology.
• Strong knowledge about Order to Cash processes.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong proactive thinking.
• High ability to foster sustainability.
• High ability to collaborate for achievement.
• Good knowledge about EDI, IDOC und ABAP-Proxy communication.
• Good innovative orientation.
• Fluent language skills in English (written and spoken).