HAYS IT is collaborating with one of the main companies in the pharmaceutical sector.
During the last 5 years, they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 200 specialists.
If you want to be part of technological projects and join one Top Employer company in Spain, Boehringer Ingelheim is your place!
We are looking for an HR IT Business Analyst (Successfactors).
SuccessFactors is their major global HR system for more than 55000 employees in 70 countries. Global master data processes are implemented to support HR and non-HR activities.
Boehringer Ingelheim is running major initiatives for HR/IT. This includes transformation of HR into a global service organization as well as follow a roadmap to streamline their payroll and time systems based on SAP technology. They are an international team and provide modern HR/IT solutions globally.
Boehringer Ingelheim supports up-to-date HR processes with current and future-oriented technology while respecting system stability, security, data protection and cost-efficiency.
- Take responsibility for Boehringer Ingelheim systems and consult their internal HR services based on thorough understanding of processes and technology.
- Demand management and working in related projects and provide HR/IT solutions.
- Focused on Employee Central and master data integration to further systems.
- Evaluate, prioritize and implement the requirements with internal and external business partners.
- Provide project management, consulting, solution design to implementation.
The person we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar.
- At least 4 years of HR/IT experience with technical focus.
- At least 2 years of technical configuration experience in at least one module in SuccessFactors, ideally related Employee Central or integration.
- Experience in project Management.
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment and availability to travel.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, Analytic thinking and conception ability, Willingness to collaborate intensively and across teams.