Hays is collaborating with the main Spanish multinational listed group. Our client Fluidra is the global leader in the pool and wellness industry.
Founded in 1969, the company has long-Standing experience in developing innovative products and services in the global residential and commercial pool market.
Fluidra operates in more than 45 countries through its subsidiaries and have more than 135 sales offices and 30 production centers around the world, in addition to strategically distributed logistics platforms that support their production and distribution centers.
This global platform enables Fluidra to distribute a great variety of versatile products by adapting to the peculiarities of each region, pool and customer.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Privacy Specialist to join their Corporate Compliance team based in Sabadell.
Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s Global Privacy and Data Protection framework, policies, procedures, and governance model and data protection awareness training.
You will work closely with the GDPR DPO and Information Security functions.
- Manage and maintain all global internal data privacy policies and promote continuous training requirements
- Manage the data privacy network across all global offices
- Coordinate and lead Global Data Protection Committee meetings
- Collaborate with the IT function and local branches to maintain records of all data assets
- Partner with all key business areas, in particular the IT Security function to ensure data privacy topics are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives
- Review vendor contracts in partnership with the Legal and Information Security functions to ensure data protection requirements are achieved.
- Perform Data Protection Impact Assessments and monitor follow up actions
- Manage personal data security breaches
- Handle enquiries and issues relating to data privacy practices, withdrawal of consent, the right to be forgotten and related rights
- Support the GDPR DPO with data protection compliance across the organisation
- Coordinate and conduct data privacy audits
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Business Management or Engineering
- Master’s in Privacy Law and Cyber Security (a plus)
- Ideally 3-5 years’ privacy and data protection experience (including GDPR, ePrivacy, CCPA) in a global organization
- Prior Big 4 Experience (a plus)
- An understanding of the principles of Privacy by Design and Data Protection Impact assessments
- Demonstrated experience of managing data privacy issues in a global organization.
- Expertise in global and European data protection laws and practices and in depth understanding of the GDPR
- Good understanding of personal data processing operations
- Ability to draft, implement and maintain internal and external privacy notices, policies, procedures and other guidance documents
- Strong project management and reporting experience
- Privacy, data protection and information security certifications (a plus)
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and French or other languages (desirable)
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
For further information email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.